Facebook Slogan Writing Competition on: “Fight Against Counterfeiting and Smuggling”
31/01/2015 | FICCI CASCADE
FICCI CASCADE is organizing a Slogan Writing Competition on “Fight Against Counterfeiting and Smuggling” at FICCI CASCADE Facebook page. The idea is to engage the creative minds on the problem and deepen the understanding of “grey markets” for counterfeit and smuggled goods and their impact on the society.
Guidelines for the Competition
1. The competition is open to public at large.
2. The last day for acceptance of entries is 31st January, 2015 at 11:59 pm.
3. Entries are accepted only in word format, to be mailed only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Entries will include slogans on counterfeiting and smuggling of products.
5. Results will be announced on 15th February 2015, on the FICCI CASCADE page on Facebook.
6. The winning entries will be published in the FICCI CASCADE newsletter
7. Also, there will be a separate category called “People’s Favourite”, where the slogan getting
maximum likes will be awarded.
8. First 50 entries will be awarded with a magic mug.
9. The winning entries will be given cash prizes.
Webinar on Combating Counterfeiting and Smuggling during the COVID-19 Pandemic and Beyond, Jammu & Kashmir
02/07/2020 | Jammu & Kashmir The adverse impact of counterfeiting and...